Alilang aka Arirang Restaurant - closed., Dublin

102 Parnell Street, Dublin 1

• axekick's Profile Photo

Alilang Restaurant: FANTASTIC!!!

by axekick Written Mar 26, 2006

This Korean and Chinese restaurant is great. The restaurant was full of Korean people...meaning it must be good Korean food.

I had a seafood dish with boiled rice and my husband had a lamb dish with egg fried rice. We were both stuffed by the end. However we were very impressed with the vast amount of food the very skinny couple on the next table managed to eat (it had to be seen to be believed).

Some of the dishes are brought to you with a hot plate which you can fry at your table. Looked like fun.

Favorite Dish: I also liked the Chinese beer.

• Carino's Profile Photo

Alilang Restaurant: Korean Food

by Carino Updated Feb 16, 2004

We were on the way to a Thai Restaurant just to find out that the place looks really crappy. Fortunatelly we found a nice Korean Restaurant on the way. Alilang Restaurant is a lovely place and has very tasty food.

It's run by a Chinese Korean and that's why you find Chinese Dishes as well as Korean Dishes in the Menue.

Favorite Dish: We had Beef (EUR 8), with Saladleafs (EUR 2) and Rice (EUR 1). Don't ask me for the name of the dish.... I have no idea. All I know is, that you get a Hot Stove where you can grill your meat by yourself. Then you can wrape it into the leafs. Very Good!

• jjasmine's Profile Photo

Alilang Korean Restaurant: Barbecue Beef

by jjasmine Written Feb 13, 2004

They not just offer the Korean food also with the excellent tastes of North Chinese cuisine.

Favorite Dish: Korean BBQ, Bibinpa ( Korean mixed rice with different vegetable), Chap Che ( Spring Rain) Korean noodle which is made by sweet potatos. Korean spicy To Fu soup. You can't miss it.
    Chinese food: I am strongly recommend the Beef with black been souces. Duck with peking style.
    I was at least twice a week having my dinner here while I am in Ireland. Tastes really good.

Instant Answers: Dublin