Been here? Rate It!
Gin Palace: Yummy
Its kind of a tapas bar and kind of a pub! I love this place, the food is gorgeous, good staff who dont leave you waiting long, nice surroundings. Its a really nice place to drop in for a pint and a bite to eat when you're out shopping!
Favorite Dish: Tapas: Albondigas, meatballs in spicy tomato sauce.
Pinchitos, chicken pieces with mushroom and peppers on a skewer.
Other:Penne chicken broccoli
Cajun chicken baquette
Tapas Bar / Gin Palace: Yummy Food!
Tapas Bar / Gin Palace are two places in one. We had Lunch at the Bar and Drinks from the Palace.
Staff is very friendly!
Favorite Dish: I had a Cajun Chicken Baguette for EUR 11.50. With that I had of course a beer. 1/2 Ale is EUR 2.20.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Best Rates Guaranteed
- LHW.com Exclusive offers from The Leading Hotels of the World
Dublin Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Socastee Hotels
- Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut
- Maracas Hotels
- Province of Nueva Vizcaya
- Moturoa Island Hotels
- Laurentian Mountains Hotels
- Vittorio Veneto