Been here? Rate It!
Lord Edward: Lord Edward: really delicious seafood
The Lord Edwardis Dublin’s oldest seafood restaurant and tavern. It's located on the second floor, above the Lord Edward Pub. The restaurant claims that if "serves the finest of fresh fish in an old-world atmosphere". This is certainly true. The Lord Edward is considered as a fine dining place (and charges accordingly). A neat dress is welcome.
Favorite Dish: the lobster is a speciality, and so is crab. For non-fish eaters there's a really limited selection.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book at Official Site
- Renaissance Hotels Book at Official Site Get Marriott's Best Rate Guarantee
Dublin Travel Guide
Explore the World
- San Servolo Hotels
- Pitillal Hotels
- Seacliff State Beach Hotels
- Lager Bergen Belsen Hotels