Pasta Fresca, Dublin

by Krystynn
  • EPoodle's Profile Photo

Pasta Fresca: Probably the best pasta in town

by EPoodle Written Sep 9, 2007

It is a small restaurants.....with tables too close to each other, but I am always comming back. The food is really good and waiters will do their best to make you feel comfortable. Chat in Italian is always welcome :).

Favorite Dish: Linguine pescatore.

• Krumel's Profile Photo

Pasta Fresca: Most delicious Italian food in town

by Krumel Written Oct 12, 2003

The food in this restaurant is absolutely delicious, the portions are very filling, and the service is very attentive.

While the inside of the restaurant can give the impression of it being a rather crammed and noisy place, in my opinion this adds to its special atmosphere. There's nothing frilly or fancy about the decoration, and the emphasis is on the food instead.

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish is Rotoli, which is Ricotta cheese and spinach in a mushroom sauce. Absolutely mouthwatering.

• IrishFem's Profile Photo

Pasta Fresca: More Italian Food

by IrishFem Updated Jul 10, 2003

This is where the Italians make delicious fresh pasta. The restaurant is always really busy so get there early. In summer time you can sit outside but l do advise you to take your umbrella..Nice place to people watch and Nearys pub is just a stone's throw away, good for a drink after dinner.

Favorite Dish: Everything on the menu looks delicious.

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

Alot of people also...

by Krystynn Written Aug 24, 2002

Alot of people also recommended me to check out this Italian eaterie - Pasta Fresca located along busy Grafton Street. Gee, I must be the most obedient person in town that month.... I took all these recommendations to heart and decided to check out each and every recommendation. You see, I DO have lots of time on my hands. :-) Besides, all my expenses were being picked up by the bank I'm working with. What a good time to try all the great food. Shhh, don't tell my boss...!

We headed for this eaterie one Sunday afternoon for lunch and never looked back since. The food is FANTASTIC. Their Italian coffee = SUPERB.

The cost of an entire meal? Very reasonable. Believe it or not, you can actually get a set meal for EUR 10! This is DEFINITELY one place I'd recommend EVERYONE and ANYONE who's in Dublin and... craving for some fine Italian cuisine.

Instant Answers: Dublin

Comments

Hotels Near Pasta Fresca
4.5 out of 5 stars