Know about this?
The main thing to keep in mind...
The main thing to keep in mind is pickpockets. They are everywhere in Dublin - especially around the touristy areas. Never put your bags on the ground and do not carry all of your valuables in one bag.
Apparently the trams (Luas) in Dublin are pretty quiet. See photos for info. Although most accidents involving the tram are to do with idiots parking their cars on the tracks.
The day we arrived, the EU was there, so although mugging is very popular as we were told in this city, I felt perfectly safe with the many Gardai.
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Dublin Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Rehoboth Beach Hotels
- Tagaytay City
- Bergen op Zoom
- Waterdown Hotels
- Wicklow Mountains Hotels
- New Plymouth Hotels
- Safe and less than safe areas
- Bad Neighborhoods
- Santorini Island Warnings and Dangers
- Bogotá Warnings and Dangers
- Philippines Warnings and Dangers
- Cartagena Warnings and Dangers
- Sevilla Warnings and Dangers
- Turkey Warnings and Dangers
- Riyadh Warnings and Dangers
- São Paulo Warnings and Dangers
- Medan Warnings and Dangers
- St. Croix Warnings and Dangers