Know about this?
If you're a non-smoker or not...
If you're a non-smoker or not used to being around cigarette smoke...be prepared for it!
From the moment you step off the plane, you'll smell cigarettes, pubs, bars and clubs...obviously!! You should be ok in restuarants though. It's just a little something you should be aware of!
Since March 2004 Irish Government introduced a ban smoking in the workplaces in Ireland. This includes office blocks, various buildings, public houses/bars, restaurants etc. There are usually some smoking areas provided in most pubs and night clubs (usually outside).
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book at Official Site
- Renaissance Hotels Book at Official Site Get Marriott's Best Rate Guarantee
Dublin Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Klungkung Hotels
- Port Royal Plantation Hotels
- Pulau Pramuka Hotels
- Kochi-ken Hotels
- Chungking Mansions
- Windhoek Warnings and Dangers
- Ubud Warnings and Dangers
- Ascona Warnings and Dangers
- Meteora Warnings and Dangers
- Sarajevo Warnings and Dangers
- Mauritius Warnings and Dangers
- Tombstone Warnings and Dangers
- Grand Canyon Warnings and Dangers
- Huangshan Warnings and Dangers
- Everglades City Warnings and Dangers