Maud's, Howth

by jjasmine

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Maud's: Seafood soup at Maud's

by MalenaN Written Mar 1, 2007

Maud’s is a café on Harbour Road, just in front of the harbour. They serve a seafood soup with local catch that seems to be very popular. I ordered a combo, which is the seafood soup (it was good and filling) plus half a smoked salmon sandwich (with some salad) for 9.95 Euro. The large orange juice was 2.25 Euro and served in a tetra pack.
    The ice cream of the café is probably very yummy as a lot of young people came in to buy it even if the day was very windy. I would have tried it if I wasn’t so full after my lunch.

Lunch at Maud's Harbour Road

• acemj's Profile Photo

Maud's: Good ice cream

by acemj Updated Jul 9, 2003

While it wasn't quite as good as my favorite spot in the world for ice cream (Vivoli Gelateria in Florence, Italy), Maud's did scoop up a good helping of the cold stuff. Peter and I escaped the rain briefly by having some coffee and ice cream here.

Peter enjoying coffee at Maud's

• orlikins's Profile Photo

Maud's: Ice-Cream!

by orlikins Updated Jul 10, 2003

Even though it was January, there were loads of people walking around eating ice-cream. We just could not resist any longer!!! :)

Favorite Dish: I can totally recommend their choclate chip ice-cream :-) they do waffles and drinks too.

Instant Answers: Howth