Pizza and Pasta, Galway

by RitchiS1
    Galway City
    by zuriga
  • RitchiS1's Profile Photo

PEDESTRIAN ZONE , there you...

by RitchiS1 Updated Oct 22, 2003

Pedestrian Zone  GALLWAY

PEDESTRIAN ZONE , there you can find all kind of RESTAURANTS . We have been in the FAT FREDDYS BISTRO.
    It is a small and busy PIZZA RESTAURANT . But very delicious meals.

Favorite Dish: I ve eaten the SPINNAKA PIZZA and my wife the PASTA , I can t remember the name of it, but both tasted very good .

• Beer Tasting

• zuriga's Profile Photo

GREAT RESTAURANT

by zuriga Updated Mar 13, 2005

Galway City

Just by chance, we wandered into Brasserie 11 which is right down this Galway City street (on the left). It served wonderful food and had lovely, friendly service. I think it's no longer there.. what a shame.

• Ed's New York Pizza: Best pizza in Galway

by vlucia Updated Apr 4, 2011

I go to Galway often to visit family. We have found a great place to have a delicious and inexpensive meal - Ed's New York Pizza. The pizza is fresh and fabulous. No other pizza in Galway compares. They also have pasta and hero sandwiches. You must give it a try.

Favorite Dish: I love the Fresca pizza. It's one of their specialty pizzas. They top it with fresh tomatoes, fresh courgette, onions and mozzarella cheese. The pizza is square and has a crust that is a bit thicker than a regular pizza. So delicious!!!!

• Ed's New York Pizza: Must try fabulous, freshly made pizza

by ecevoli Written Mar 31, 2008

This pizza is by far the most delicious pizza in Galway. The crust is tasty and crisp and the toppings are so fresh. We ate in the upstairs dining room, which is great for a fun time with friends. Being located in Eyre Square it was easy to find. They also deliver.

Favorite Dish: The Fresca Pizza was my favorite. It is topped with fresh tomatoes, courgette, onions, and cheese.

Instant Answers: Galway