Been here? Rate It!
SUBTERRANEAN MAGIC FOR YOU......and you ....and me.....
THIS CAVE is an all weather visitor attraction (which can come in handy....) located at the gateway to KERRY.
Formed of limestone it is a colourful wonderland of stalagmites and stalagtites.
This cave was discovered in 1983 and thought to be over 1 millions years old ..... the cave system has dramatic sound- and lighting effects, very fascinating!
A visit wil delight the young and the not so young....friendly guides will be pleased to outline the caves origins and its many beauticul formations and introduce you % me to a wold older than mankind.
The CAVE CENTRE has a coffee shop with delicious home baked food and of course an extensive gift shop because aren't all who couldn't join you waiting for a nice souvenir ???
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Breakfast included
- AMOMA.com Best price - No reservation costs
Dingle Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hamilton Island Hotels
- Province of Ilocos Sur Hotels
- Kathmandu Hotels
- Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge Hotels