Know about this?
King of the mountains!
About 20 miles outside Killarney is a village called Killorglin. Every August there is a Puck Fair there. When you arrive in Killorglin from Killarney,you will see a statue of a goat before you turn at the bridge to go into the town. A goat is "captured" from the surrounding mountains and brought down to Killorglin to be crowned King Puck. After the festival, it is set free again.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Killarney Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Province of Ilocos Sur
- Departamento de Salto Hotels
- Santa Maria Capua Vetere Hotels
- Gili Lawang Hotels
- Terekhol Hotels