Know about this? Rate It!
Tatler Jack's: Rebel Tunes
We wandered into Tatler Jack's by chance (Ellen left the tour guide I got her back in Dublin), and it was a good find. Good Guinness, fast service, and as we often found in Ireland, a great cross-section of the population (young, old, professionals, pensioners...).
There was live music which was lively as well. Probably get tons of business during tourist season as it was pretty full even during the off season.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Killarney Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Horseshoe Beach Hotels
- Casey Key Hotels
- Isla Saona Hotels
- Navajo National Monument Hotels
- Sanibel Island
- Peschiera del Garda