Know about this? Rate It!
Of the five peninsulas in...
Of the five peninsulas in Western Cork and Kerry counties, Dingle peninsula is the one I enjoyed the most. In good weather it's a cycler's paradise, with plenty of archeological sites and wonderful coastal landscapes.
See the travelogue for some of my favourite pictures!
The Dingle Peninsula. Most...
The Dingle Peninsula. Most tourists do see this area but do it too quickly. Take your time, walk around a little, say Hi to a local sheep and watch the sunset!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Killarney Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Silvassa Hotels
- Jodhpur Hotels
- Serpent Mound State Memorial Hotels
- Pulau Perhentian Besar
- Songkhla Hotels
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Bangalore Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path
- Arkansas Off The Beaten Path