Know about this? Rate It!
You will see the drivers with their wonderful horses just waiting to take you on a drive around Killarney. Even in the cold and wind they are there ready to help you (if need be ) into one of the carriages. If it is cold you will love to put one of their rugs around you as you clip clop around this very beautiful place with its sparkling streams and misty lakes. All too soon the ride is over and they wait again for another customer
One time when we arrived by train there were jaunting carts at the station hoping you would take a ride with them to a nearby B&B...one of the joys of not having everything planned in advance. .
They are not hard to find,,,in fact they will find you. Just head for town...Killarney town that is.
But are they cars or carts...that is the question
- National/State Park
- Family Travel
- Castles and Palaces
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Killarney Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bagan Hotels
- Mont Saint Michel
- Daytona Beach Shores Hotels
- Vintar Hotels
- Bentota Hotels
- São Paulo
- Province of Bohol
- Nuwara Eliya Transportation
- Lyon Transportation
- Pretoria Transportation
- BTS Skytrain
- Wellington Transportation
- Cayman Islands Transportation
- Hamilton Island Transportation
- Halmstad Transportation
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Transportation
- Friedrichshafen Transportation
- Prince Edward Island Transportation
- Valkenburg Transportation