Been here? Rate It!
The Green Chili: Only if you're really craving Indian food
I got a take-away for two out of here and was treated by the staff like something the cat had dragged in. The Indian guy who served me stopped short of slamming the bag on the table in front of me and didn't say thanks or anything when I paid him.
After all that, the food wasn't that nice. We both got the Tandoori Chicken and it wasn't nice at all. It was also a bit pricey. I haven't darkened the doors of it since.
- Arts and Culture
- Family Travel
The Green Chili: Indian take-away
As we were staying in a self-catering house nearby and we had to meet the others in Langtons in a short while, we got a take-away from this restaurant. Food was good, but a bit pricey, IMO.
Favorite Dish: Tikka masala & egg-fried rice
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Kilkenny Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Blaenavon Hotels
- Yamanashi-ken Hotels
- Finale Ligure
- Laurentian Mountains Hotels
- Glenora Hotels