by WBeall
    by Flying.Scotsman
    by WBeall

4.5 out of 5 stars

Kilkenny Restaurants

Kytelers Inn was pure amazing, from the delicious food to the great music. This restaurant/pub was the perfect place to enjoy our first night in Ireland. I cannot remember exactly what we had to eat but I do remember it being wonderful. Our waiter was extremely nice and the atmosphere of the restaurant was very interesting. Throughout the entire...

• The Marble City Bar

3 out of 5 stars

Kilkenny Restaurants

Although this place was recommended, it turned out to be awful. Even though we visited during what shoud be one of Kilkennys busiest periods (The Cats Laughs Festival), the venue lacked any sort of atmosphere. We should have realised when we arrived, to over hear other patrons complaining that we might be in for a rough ride. After waiting for what...

• The Green Chili

1 out of 5 stars

Kilkenny Restaurants

I got a take-away for two out of here and was treated by the staff like something the cat had dragged in. The Indian guy who served me stopped short of slamming the bag on the table in front of me and didn't say thanks or anything when I paid him. After all that, the food wasn't that nice. We both got the Tandoori Chicken and it wasn't nice at...

• La Creperie

4 out of 5 stars

Kilkenny Restaurants

Great place for a cheap tasty lunch/snack. Most of the crepes are under €5 and taste great! Not one for fine diners, but you cannot argue with the prices. The Chicken Genovese- Chicken, pesto and chedder, so tasty!

• McCarthys

Kilkenny Restaurants

We had dinner in Mc Carthy's in Kenmare. This is more a restaurant than pub. (As in typical Irish..) The food was very good. Don't know the adress but is quite wellknown in Kenmare so should not be a problem finding it. Fried onion rings...mmmmm

• Ming Court

Kilkenny Restaurants

temptingly close to Langton's bar. :-) Decor is a bit naff but their take-out option is half the price of the restaurant prices, so thats what we did, seeing as we were only staying around the corner I had chicken fried rice.

County Kilkenny Hotels

1 Review - 4 Photos
Kilmacow Hotels
See nearby hotels

Instant Answers: County Kilkenny

Comments

County Kilkenny Restaurants

Reviews and photos of County Kilkenny restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for County Kilkenny sightseeing.
Map of County Kilkenny