• Dolen's
    by orlikins

• Dolen's

3.5 out of 5 stars

Limerick Restaurants

Dolan's is where you can find that quintessential Irish pub that you came to Ireland for that is not too touristy. They often have musicians jamming in the front but they also have a room in the back for concerts. The musicians up front play a lot of Irish songs. The musicians in back vary in gene and tickets are reasonably priced but vary by...

• Texas Steakhouse

4 out of 5 stars

Limerick Restaurants

Naturally being the carnivore that I am :-) I think the Steak is great however the Tex-Mex food sereved in this restauraunt is excellent, the staff ae friendly and the decor not unplesent, the location is good if your having a meal before going out on the town and it's not that expensive. The Chicken Fijhitas are excellent.

• Pier One

Limerick Restaurants

Pier 1 is part of the Sarsfield Bridge Inn Hotel in the very centre of Limerick, overlooking the River Shannon. It's got a very fresh and light woody interior. We had a lovely, friendly and CUTE waiter ;-) ...always a bonus... I had pork medallions with cranberry stuffing, served with fresh local veg. Naturally, I had to have dessert,...

• Java's

4 out of 5 stars

Limerick Restaurants

Carlton's is a new coffeehouse in Limerick which I sampled over the holliers. There's not much in terms of food, but the coffee is hot, strong and reviving, which is all I ask. Java is not far away from Carlton's, but I love the ambience of the place. It's very popular with thelocal college students and they do some great cakes.....mmmm.......

• Greene's

Limerick Restaurants

Was in Greene's whilst doing the post - Xmas sales in Limerick for a restorative coffee and sandwich. I hadnt been there in a while but it's been redecorated since I was last there and it looks great. Open from breakfast to dinner.

• Cappamore cuisine

If you want good, plain well-cooked Irish cuisine, try this place out. The restaurant is out the back and doubles as a function room. Of course theres a pub out the front. As my mum is a Cappamore woman, the owner always used to give us free crisps whenever we came to visit :)) Mum gets a free drink, so we're all happy :) Chicken Maryland

• The best dessert menu in Limerick!!

It's very much a family restaurant, but extremely popular at weekends and in the summer on account of the divine food :) Everything on the dessert menu!!!!like their Black forest gateau or their moussse....*dribblesome*

• Ask a Question

Got a question about County Limerick? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to County Limerick? Write about County Limerick to help travelers.

County Limerick Hotels

9 Reviews - 25 Photos
Castleconnell Hotels
1 Hotel

Instant Answers: County Limerick

Comments

County Limerick Restaurants

Reviews and photos of County Limerick restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for County Limerick sightseeing.
Map of County Limerick