• Dolen's
    by orlikins

• Texas Steakhouse

4 out of 5 stars

Limerick Restaurants

Naturally being the carnivore that I am :-) I think the Steak is great however the Tex-Mex food sereved in this restauraunt is excellent, the staff ae friendly and the decor not unplesent, the location is good if your having a meal before going out on the town and it's not that expensive. The Chicken Fijhitas are excellent.

• Java's

4 out of 5 stars

Limerick Restaurants

Carlton's is a new coffeehouse in Limerick which I sampled over the holliers. There's not much in terms of food, but the coffee is hot, strong and reviving, which is all I ask. Java is not far away from Carlton's, but I love the ambience of the place. It's very popular with thelocal college students and they do some great cakes.....mmmm.......

• Dolen's

3 out of 5 stars

Limerick Restaurants

Dolen's is not only a traditional Irish restaurant it is also venue for traditional music, which is performed most nights after 9 pm. It is a great ambiance for both locals and tourists. Dolen's also has a large room for concerts, which feature both traditional and contemporary groups. Split pea soup

• Pier One

Limerick Restaurants

Pier 1 is part of the Sarsfield Bridge Inn Hotel in the very centre of Limerick, overlooking the River Shannon. It's got a very fresh and light woody interior. We had a lovely, friendly and CUTE waiter ;-) ...always a bonus... I had pork medallions with cranberry stuffing, served with fresh local veg. Naturally, I had to have dessert,...

• Greene's

Limerick Restaurants

Was in Greene's whilst doing the post - Xmas sales in Limerick for a restorative coffee and sandwich. I hadnt been there in a while but it's been redecorated since I was last there and it looks great. Open from breakfast to dinner.

• Cappamore cuisine

If you want good, plain well-cooked Irish cuisine, try this place out. The restaurant is out the back and doubles as a function room. Of course theres a pub out the front. As my mum is a Cappamore woman, the owner always used to give us free crisps whenever we came to visit :)) Mum gets a free drink, so we're all happy :) Chicken Maryland

• The best dessert menu in Limerick!!

It's very much a family restaurant, but extremely popular at weekends and in the summer on account of the divine food :) Everything on the dessert menu!!!!like their Black forest gateau or their moussse....*dribblesome*

• Ask a Question

Got a question about County Limerick? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to County Limerick? Write about County Limerick to help travelers.

County Limerick Hotels

9 Reviews - 25 Photos
Castleconnell Hotels
1 Hotel

Instant Answers: County Limerick

Comments

County Limerick Restaurants

Reviews and photos of County Limerick restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for County Limerick sightseeing.
Map of County Limerick