Ardee Travel Guide

Ardee Restaurants

• by magsmacca Updated Apr 4, 2011

My fav restaurant is Fucsia House. Of course when I moved to Ardee from the big smoke I cynically thought all the restos would be rubbish. Fuscia was a welcome surprise. It was actually beter than any restaurant we'd tryed in Dublin. Great local steak and seafood. Two of our favs are Lebanese Mezze and Indonesian Satay Chicken. This chef has travelled and brought recipes home from different countries. The menu is interesting, inticing, and the chef actually cares whether you enjoy your meal or not. Service is personaliesed and wonderful. We've never been disappointed.

Favorite Dish: This restaurant's best know for it's curries. (Chef is from Bagnladesh). There all fab but his mother's chicken curry tops the bill. Absolutely delicious and also very healthy (we're told!)

• by magsmacca Updated Apr 4, 2011

• Disabilities

• Ardee Hotels

0 Hotels in Ardee

Instant Answers: Ardee

Comments

Ardee Travel Guide
Map of Ardee