Know about this? Rate It!
The river boyne flows through...
The river boyne flows through drogheda. And it is also in a valley. There is a tourist drive called The Boyne Drive. This leads you to Newgrange, Dowth and Nowth ( magalethic tombs). it also leads you to melifont abbey (old abbey ruins). A bus will take you to newgrange, but if you can hire a car i wuld advise it. It is a perfect day out if you enjoy cycling.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Drogheda Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ross Carbery Hotels
- Marina del Rey Hotels
- Isla Graciosa
- Candler Hotels
- San Francisco de Macorís Hotels
- Barcelona Off The Beaten Path
- Berlin Off The Beaten Path
- New Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Victoria Off The Beaten Path
- Marken - Monnickendam
- London Off The Beaten Path
- Wisconsin Off The Beaten Path
- Tehachapi Off The Beaten Path
- Savannah Off The Beaten Path
- Lago di Garda & surroundings of the town
- The Bahamas Off The Beaten Path