Bru Bar Bistro: Dont miss the deserts and Coffee
Good all round restaurant for lunch , dinner down stairs and a funky cocktail and world beer bar upstairs. The food is freshly prepared and the coffee is from a artisan Meath roaster and the deserts and cakes are freshly baked , a rarity in this world of mass produced deserts.
Children friendly relaxed environment for lunch, dinner or snacks.
We are regulars while the wife shops I surf the free wifi .
Favorite Dish: Duck spring rolls followed by sea bass on rocket salad, sticky toffee pudding and loads of espresso.Related to:
- Family Travel
- Food and Dining
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Latest Drogheda Hotel Reviews
- Westcourt Hotel
- Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Edinburgh Hotels
- Porto Ercole
- Negeri Perlis Hotels
- Spanish Harbor Keys Hotels
- La Boquilla Hotels