Been here? Rate It!
Sorrentos is an Italian restaurant. The staff are second to done. Really friendly and helpful. The prices are really affordable. It has a nice atmosphere, it is busy most nights now because it is during the summer months. During the Winter though its busiest time is the weekend nights. Sorrentos is also very capable of dealing with large groups (20-25).
Favorite Dish: I like anything on the menu, all the food is really nice. My favourite is Arancini, its a rice and cheese starter.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Drogheda Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sherwood Island State Park Hotels
- Laurel Hill State Park Hotels
- Jinghong Hotels
- Ponui Island Hotels