Know about this? Rate It!
Seaside resort Rosses Point
Don't forget to visit the seaside resort of Rosses Point which is served by local buses regulary.
Roses Point is home to two fine sandy beaches, a yacht club and a few pubs. Apart from that you will get a spectacular view of the mountains (including Benbulben) and the beauty of Sligo Bay.
- Budget Travel
- Spa and Resort
Just Sit and watch the atlantic
If you are staying in Rosses Point, you'll know that there is a small fishing dock near Yeats House. One evning whne i was there, i went along the Fish Dock area and found a nice concrete platfrom ontop of the small cliff, to sit on. I just gazed into the distance for ages, with the orange sunset lighting up the horizon. It was beautiful. I wanted to do it again the next evening, but sadly, the next day rained!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Sligo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Matheran Hotels
- Khopoli Hotels
- Belvedere Island Hotels
- Ulu Bedok Village Hotels
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path