Been here? Rate It!
Austies: Rosses Point a must see
Austies is a local pub/restraurant in the beautiful seeside village of Rosses Point.
There are 4 restraurants in the village located about 5 KM from Sligo town. However Austies is the pick of them for 3 reasons.
1. The nautical decoration of the bar and dinning area gives it a real old word look and makes you that you are in a real sea going village.
2. The price of the menu in Austies is much more reasonable than that of the other Restraurants in the village and the quality of the food is also quite good, some good fish dishes!!!!
3. Finally the athmosphere is much more friendly in Austies than any of the others which just look to modern. The price of drink is also reasonable and despite popular beliefe if is not that easy to get a really good pint of Guinness in Ireland but Austies also have this.The Waterfront also good but I my opinion too modern for the surroundings.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Sligo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Vadodara Hotels
- Ko Samui
- Ramboda Hotels
- San Narciso Hotels
- Dhulikhel Hotels
- Zell am See