Related County Wicklow Favorites Tips

Most Viewed Favorites in County Wicklow

• Krumel's Profile Photo

Sunrise in Glendalough

by Krumel Updated Oct 2, 2002

Fondest memory: When I stayed in Glendalough for a weekend I got up early in the morning and watched the sun rise over the lakes and the graveyard. It was so quiet without the tourist masses, the air was fresh and cool, the grass was wet with dew and I just sat there on a stone watching the sun creep over the mountains and slowly illuminate the ancient celtic crosses.

Glendalough - the Valley of the Two Lakes

• orlikins's Profile Photo

So you're stuck in Arklow?

by orlikins Updated Sep 18, 2002

Favorite thing: There isnt much in Arklow in terms of 'Tourist things to do' but sailing & fishing are the main attractions.

I wouldnt go out of my way to see Arklow, but it's a nice place to spend an afternoon or stop for half an hour on your way down to Wexford.

Fondest memory: I love crossing the bridge at Arklow, as you have such a beautiful view of the bay. It's also Ireland's longest - woooo!

Arklow Main st

• orlikins's Profile Photo

Brittas Bay

by orlikins Updated Sep 12, 2002

Favorite thing: Brittas Bay beach is very popular :) Always great fun, though it's no Baywatch ;)

Fondest memory: There was the time my mother and I were walking around Ashford one day and decided to have a look at the local agricultural market. All well and good until we decided to pop into the cattle auction to sit down and rest. We were just sitting there talking away, whilst the auctioneer took our head-nodding and gesticulating as bids for the cattle! I noticed the farmers were really glaring & fuming at us for driving up the prices!!! :)

County Wicklow Hotels

2 Hotels
Arklow Hotels
3 Reviews - 5 Photos

Instant Answers: County Wicklow

Comments

County Wicklow Favorites

Reviews and photos of County Wicklow favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for County Wicklow sightseeing.
Map of County Wicklow