Bressanone Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Bressanone

• christine.j's Profile Photo

Hiking Trails

by christine.j Written Nov 3, 2005

When I was in Bressanone/Brixen, there were about 2 or 3 more weeks of the hiking season left, depending on the weather. By the condition of some trails you could tell that the season was almost over. Not all trailmarks were still easy to find, some - painted on rocks -had been overgrown and some others had simply disappeared. I had to give up one hike, since at a three-trail crossing not a single trail mark was to be found. I walked about 50 meters each way, but in vain.
    When crossing wooden bridges, you have to watch your step. I came across some that had holes in them.

Watch your step
    • Hiking and Walking

• christine.j's Profile Photo

Sudden Flood Waves

by christine.j Written Nov 3, 2005

While I was walking near the river, I noticed these signs, warning people of sudden waves.As the signs were up on the path and the water was several meters below, I didn't take them very seriously. But when it had rained for some time, I could watch the water rising. It had also changed from being a calm river to a pretty wild one. So I looked at the water with a lot more respect. The people in Bressanone/Brixen know why they put up these signs.

Warning of sudden waves
    • Hiking and Walking

Instant Answers: Bressanone

Comments

Bressanone Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Bressanone warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bressanone sightseeing.