Marina Piccola in Capri

Marina Piccola

This is a picture of the Marina Piccola in Capri....

This page is under construction. Until now I've only uploaded the pictures, but I hope to add more info to this tip as soon as possible.

Marina Piccola in Capri

This is a picture of the Marina Piccola in Capri....

Marina Piccola, Capri

Capri has several harbours, but we were dropped off at the Marina Piccola on the south side of the island. Marina Piccola is a small little harbour, not that much to do, besides seeing these colourful boats in the harbour.

When you arrive at Marina Piccola you can take the bus up the hill to town of Capri or and from there to anywhere else you would like.

• cpiers47's Profile Photo

by cpiers47 Updated Nov 26, 2003

We relaxed at Marina Piccola at the end of a very long day. My friends had been there the weekend before and led the way past the "rental beach" down winding steps to a little rocky beach that was mostly hidden. Wewere free to catch the last rays of son and wade into the sea. We went up to the bar and bought pina coladas. A little Italian man grabbed me and we danced to salsa music as the wind blew through the open terrace. We eventaully had to run to catch our ferry but the time spent at the marina was worth it.

Instant Answers: Capri