Isola d' Ischia Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Isola d' Ischia

• EllenH's Profile Photo

Once you are there

by EllenH Updated Mar 25, 2006

Once you arrive in Ischia off the boat, you will have no trouble getting around. There is a small bus system that loops around the island continuously. It cost 1,20 euro for a 90 minute ticket which you validate on the bus. It would seem that residents, especially old and school age, do not need tickets but you as a tourist do. It is a good and easy way to navigate the island. Our hotel sold tickets, newstands and tobbaco shops sold tickets.

• xxgirasolexx's Profile Photo

Rent a moke!

by xxgirasolexx Written Oct 5, 2005

We decided to rent a moke for about 30 Euros per day on a whim. Let me tell you, the experience in itself was worth so much more! It's hard to take yourself seriously as you drive around in one of these vehicles... Trust me! If you don't believe me, ask me to tell you the story about the bus stop or the dead end next to the block of apartments.

Yes, that's us!

• EllenH's Profile Photo

The way to Ischia

by EllenH Written Sep 2, 2004

I guess you have the choice of ferry or hydrofoil to Ischia from Naples. We chose the hydrofoil as it takes 1/2 the time at 45 minutes. Plus it was great fun. The one way trip from Naples to Ischia was 11,50 euro. From the naples train station, the bus station is right next door, take the bus to Beverello porta (about 10 minutes) and at the docks there are signs pointing you in the right directions for where you need to go.

My first hydrfoil ride

Instant Answers: Isola d' Ischia

Comments

Isola d' Ischia Transportation

Reviews and photos of Isola d' Ischia transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Isola d' Ischia sightseeing.

View all Isola d' Ischia hotels