Been here? Rate It!
Basilica di Santa Maria dei Servi
The Gothic Basilica di Santa Maria dei Servi was built in the 14th century for the Servite community. Its construction continued well into the 15th century, but the façade was never decorated and has remained in plain red brick. Outside the basilica is an open courtyard surrounded by arcaded porticos. The portico along the façade is decorated with beautiful frescoes (see attached).
Basilica of Santa Maria de' Servi
The marvellous atrium held by marble columns, started in 1393 on the side o the church and completed on the parvis in XIV and XIX century, introduces us to the basilica of Santa Maria of Servants. The temple has a gothic matrix, a style particularly evident in the apsidal part.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Bologna Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Huntington Beach
- Vickers Hot Springs Hotels
- Hampton Beach Hotels
- Playa del Carmen
- New Caledonia
- Delray Beach Hotels
- Undredal Hotels