Par Tot Parade, Bologna

my group
  • Par Tot Parade
  • Hip Hop/Breakdance in Par tot parata 2005
    Hip Hop/Breakdance in Par tot parata...

Par tot parata 2008

by ludogatto Updated May 23, 2008

Hip Hop/Breakdance in Par tot parata 2005

This year Par tot parada will be the 21 june, from Porta Saragozza to Meloncello arcade, to Villa Serena where it will be a big final party all night long.
    But this year Par tot will be not only a parade, but a big happaning during 3 days, 20/21/22 june in Villa Serena ( Via Andrea Costa corner with Via della Barca - Bus 14 or 21 bus stop certosa )

Partot Parata: each year, the first or second saturday of june in the afternoon, it will be a big Parade in the city center...it isn't a rave parade....a group of voluntary organizes more than thirty laboratories completely free, opened to all the citizenship: this year there are laboratories of dance afro, hip hop, break, Sardinian, samba, pugliese, Africans, Brazilians percussions, theatre improvisation, creation of big puppetts, juggler, clowns, dressing atelier, .....everybody are invited, from 0 to 100 years, to participate, are not demanded particular competences... the projecyt wants to involves the inhabitants in this moment of active life that culminates every year in the beautiful parade along the city center streets, where everyone shows what leaned.
    Last year I partecipate in the djambè laboratory( Senegal percussions)....the pareade was fantastic, we was about 2000 people palying in a sort of carnival......this years the organisation asked me to teach in a special dance program: hip hop and breack dance laboratory for children adn adults....It's funny and the 11 june 2005 we will be in the street all togheter ( 30 boys and girls aprox)...If u are in Bologna u have to see us......

Part tot parata 1: 2005

by ludogatto Updated Nov 23, 2006

my group

This year I partecipe directly in the organization of the parade, I did a stage of hip hop dance for children, with some friends that did brakdance....
    A big succes, 20 boys and gils show theri tecniques in the parade from 4 pm to 19 pm int he street of Bologna, stopping int the middle of the road to do the Circle and do dthe best...the people was estoniched of this young performers and everybody takes pics with the mobile!
    The maximum of the parade was in Piazza Maggiore where all the group stopped in a big circle to show to the other their performance, froma african dance, to samba, to psicomic theatre to jungling and mime, to tap dance to traditional italian dance like TAmurriata ar Sardina dance...there was about 3000 people looking to this incredible non professional performances...I was so proude of my work and of my children...we was so happy, dancing alll togheter....ohh the parade is ecological so the music is performed alive unplugged, so we had a little charriot with a drum on and our drummer, Beep, performed contiunosly for 3 hours!
    See my travelogue 2005

My first Part tot Parata

by ludogatto Written Apr 11, 2006

This is my Djamb? band!
    I done this African drum stage to larn paly this ancient drum, djamb?!
    I was so excited and the drum was so havey on my shoulder for 4 hours!

In 2005 I was teacher in a Hip Hop/breakdance stage for guys....we danced in Piazza Maggiore sourrande by 3000 people.......

Par tot parada 2004 2

by ludogatto Written May 19, 2005

These are some of the big construcions made for the theatre laboratory....Behind it can be seen a big puppets of soft rubber that it represents the three T of Bologna, tetti (roofs), tortellini (mervellouse meat filled pasta) and.....tette (big breasts).

Partot parada 2004

by ludogatto Written May 19, 2005

The man with the wine!!!

Par tot in Bologna dialect seem like "For all"!!!!
    So everybody is welcome....also onlu for a dance or to drink a glass of wine....Yes because in the parade there is a mobile bar: there is a man pusshing a trolley witha a demijohn of wine and you can buy a glass of ceramics (manufactured to the Par tot laboratory ) for euro 2, and with this glass you can drink how much you want!!!!!! ....until there is wine!!!!!

Instant Answers: Bologna