Lido di Nazioni Travel Guide

Friends in Lido di Nazioni, Italy
    by Martin_S.

Lido di Nazioni Restaurants

by Martin_S. Written Nov 4, 2003

When our friends Asli and Lorenzo took us to this seaside restaurant they assured us that it was a great place. What we found out was that they were correct !! The food was excellent and they even had a dance floor outside on the beach where Lorenzo enjoyed dancing with Tal and Asli.

Favorite Dish: I think the wine had to be the best (all the food was excellent also, including the pizza Tal told me), but the wine was special. When the owner of the restaurant learned that Renzo and Marianna (Asli told me that he and Renzo are old friends) had guests from Israel he brought over a bottle of wine "on the house" to toast with. Thanks.

at Camini restaurant, Italy

Lido di Nazioni Nightlife

by Martin_S. Written Dec 18, 2003

The Camini has a nice open dance floor between the restaurant and the sea. This evening Lorenzo and Asli took full value from the fantastic climate and took a whirl on the dance floor. I love this picture of you guys, you look great here.

Asli and Lorenzo on dance floor, Italy

by Martin_S. Written Nov 4, 2003

This is the dance floor I was telling you about. Well here Tal and Lorenzo made good use of it and I think that Tal enjoyed this even more than the pizza and that is saying a lot ^O^

Dress Code: Totally casual here, I think the only requirement is that you do wear something, but its better to check, maybe I am wrong.

Tal and Lorenzo dancing the night away, Italy
    • Music

• Lido di Nazioni Hotels

0 Hotels in Lido di Nazioni

Lido di Nazioni Local Customs

by Martin_S. Written Dec 18, 2003

Well okay, a toast to friends may not be ONLY a local custom, but it is one that we try to observe with all OUR friends. This evening we were glad to share with our friends Asli and Lorenzo, Lorenzo's parents and also the owner of the restaurant who stopped by to greet us all.
    HERE'S TO FRIENDS.......................

A toast to friends, Italy

Lido di Nazioni Favorites

by Martin_S. Written Dec 18, 2003

Favorite thing: This is an example of the culinary equivelant of the old housekeeping adage, "make your bed and then sleep in it", or here it is "Make Your Pizza And Then Eat It Also"!!!!!.
    From the speed with which the pizza disappeared it was quite good and Tal ate the whole thing..... (either that or we had not fed her in three days ;O)))

Tal eating her pizza, Italy

by Martin_S. Written Dec 18, 2003

Favorite thing: Now where else in the world would be a better place to start to learn the art of making pizza. Here Tal is getting her first lesson. After she ordered the pizza the owner asked her if she would like to "see how it was made", from the funny grin on her face you can guess that she said YES !!.

Tal with Pizza Chef, Italy

• by kedi+ Updated Jun 4, 2003

Favorite thing: There are alot of "bagno"s in Lido di Nazioni... We prefer I Camini, since the owner of the place is our family friend... It's a very nice and calm place and there's also a restaurant that you can have fresh fish and yummy pizzas! 8)

I Camini

Instant Answers: Lido di Nazioni

Comments

Lido di Nazioni Travel Guide
Map of Lido di Nazioni