Rimini Warnings and Dangers

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Rimini

• FinElina's Profile Photo

Thieves & Getting lost

by FinElina Updated Aug 14, 2006

Beware of pick-pockets for example in the beach and public buses. It is also very easy to get lost in the big beach, especially for little kids, so keep your eye on them! (I did get lost at the age of 2 there...)

DON'T TRY night swimming because it's very dark in the beach at night time. I did try it and the consequences were not nice: something bit/stung me in the dark water plus that my bag was robbed from the beach while I was swimming with my friends.

• wodensson's Profile Photo

Street traders

by wodensson Written Mar 5, 2004

Everytime you sit outside a bar with a light ale in your hand, some African comes up with a tesco bag full of dodgey watches, trying to tout them to you. it really gets annoying, you cant humour them, you have to be direct and tell em to F*** off !

• Beer Tasting

• Hanau93's Profile Photo

Beware of the Storm Rocks!!

by Hanau93 Written Apr 18, 2005

The rocks were built to fend off huge waves that would reach the beach but its inhabitants inside the water can cost your life. I found out the hard way as I was bitten by the poisonous fish that dwell under water.. I had to seek medical attention right away and found out at the First Aid Station that I wasn't the only one around..

Instant Answers: Rimini

Comments

Rimini Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Rimini warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rimini sightseeing.