Aviano Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Aviano

• BellaMora's Profile Photo

Ristorante Edelweiss: Just like home!

by BellaMora Updated Apr 4, 2011

Now, you wanna talk about a place feeling like family and home! I used to come here so much, I got food on credit! LOL. I would always forget they dont take credit card and they would let me pay the next time I came. Can you believe that?? Talk about the trust factor and loyalty of the Italian people. Tanti bacioni a mi famiglia italiana! I used to live in Vajont near here, so I went here ALOT. It is out of the way from Aviano 30mins but worth the drive. Its by itself along SS464 that takes you to Spilimbergo (which has a great Saturday morning market by the way) and Udine where the Reggae fest (Sunsplash) in the summer and mall in Martignacco (Feria) is. Beautiful forest in the back ground, outside cantina style seating, wonderful people that work there, peaceful ambiance, and just the full Italian experience. I wouldnt have you drive there if it wasnt worth it!

Favorite Dish: 3 words: Penne arriabiata and tiramisu. Spectacular! And NO italian restaurant in America between Texas, Atlanta, or Denver has YET to replicate this mind blowing, breath taking, spectacular, Friuli style pasta.
    The tiramisu with a cappuccino is heavenly and will keep you wide awake so dont have too many.

Da Mario Pizzeria/ Bar Mario: The Best Pizza

by BellaMora Written Apr 25, 2007

The best pizzeria Ive been to in Italy. Its also a bar hangout. Not too rowdy at all and the chef was very nice in trying to speak English with me as I spoke Italian to him. Great ambiance. Nobody looked at me like I was freak because I was American. They were ALWAYS hospitiable. I even met a few cute Italian guys in there waiting for my pizza. SCORE!

The prices are cheaper than in Aviano because the prices are higher for just about everything down there because of that American presence.

Favorite Dish: You can have your pizza however you want it. Im a meat eater so I ordered all of the meats and mushroom: salami, fungi, proscutti, diavola, salchicha--I would always say "tutti i carni" and he'd give it to me just like that!

Stella: Stella

by BellaMora Updated Apr 20, 2007

Raisin Doré was the spumante that I fell in love with. And then they stopped carrying it. This is my FAVORITE restaurant in the area. Very eloquent family owned trattoria. Sit next to the fireplace during the winter. We had an American girls night out there one night with me and 6 other friends of mine and they LOVED us. I became such a "regular", they let me try different wines at the bar every time I'd come in. They didnt speak much English, but I spoke Italian very well then, so communication might be an issue. But go! Run! Run fast to Trattoria Stella.

I couldnt believe how cheap their prices were even with the Euro. I could eat very well on $15-20 in this place with just a pasta, an entree, and my tiramisu porta via (to go).

Favorite Dish: Spaghetti al carbona and the tiramisu. Its like they use magic ingredients that are the freshest.

• Magriba in Bodoia: Giorgio is the BEST!!!

by jpmeister Updated Oct 3, 2006

I was blessed with great food, wonderful environment for dining and a host team wrought with smiles, salutations and salutes. Giorgio and his team were incredible. His "special" lasagne was just as the first opinion reads. We then were privledged to a fruit pizza and the lemonchello! I can't wait to get back there and visit with the friendliest family in Italy!

Favorite Dish: Lasagne made for the family, by an Italian family, in Italy. Nothing, not even the local wine, special service, the Church and the mountains north of Bodoia, could be better; although each of these added to the incredible journey we enjoyed with this lasagne. Thank You Giorgio!

• Study Abroad
    • Seniors

• Cinese Ristorante Yufen: Best Chinese Food in Aviano

by Christina_IT Written Apr 9, 2006

Worth looking for! Tucked back in the winding roads of Aviano square, Yufen's is a diamond in the rough. Inside this quaint restaurant you'll find all of your favorite Chinese dishes and local Italian wines at a very reasonable price. One of the only restaurants I know of that takes exception to the normal Italian 'siesta' time. Their staff (mostly) speaks english very well. For those with small children, they also offer high chairs (fyi). A bonus, they offer take-out too! I highly recommend this place!

• Trains

• MoreBarTime11's Profile Photo

Bufalo Branco: Just sit down and enjoy!

by MoreBarTime11 Written Jun 24, 2005

Brasilian Restaurant
    Sit down and enjoy an all you can eat salad bar and array of meats from the rotiserie. The staff will come thru the restaurant and offer you a variety of meats served to you right at the table. Chicken, Beef, Lamb, Sausage, Pork, and more. Don't miss the rotiserie Pineapple for dessert, you must ask for it!

Favorite Dish: The above describes their normal meal. No menu provided!

Instant Answers: Aviano

Comments

Aviano Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Aviano restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Aviano sightseeing.