Lignano Sabbiadoro Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Lignano Sabbiadoro

• GUYON's Profile Photo

Ristorante Agosti: Occhio alla coda (look at the line)

by GUYON Updated Aug 5, 2012

Ristorante Agosti

We targeted this restaurant seeing the long line waiting at the entrance from 7:30 PM.

We did not be disapointed and we were delighted by the food and by the price. We ate there several times during 7 stays (2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012).

Reservation is suggested.

Favorite Dish: Seafood
    Meat (veal)
    Real Italian Pizza

• Seniors

Everywhere: Italian Food

by GUYON Updated Jul 19, 2003

At the restaurant

If we did not eat hamburgers, what did we take to lunch or dinner :
    - San Daniele ham, in fine slices, the best ham in the world (with the Spanih one : Serrano)
    - Mortadella with pistachio, in fine slices too
    - pizze : they have a delicious taste in Italy (quality of the paste and of the tomatoes)
    - lasagne : a layer of pasta + a layer of meat + a layer of pasta + ... + parginiano gratugiato
    - every type of pasta
    - salads : insalata mista or isalata mista
    - gelato of course.

Average price : 10 euros per capita for a 1 course + dessert + beverage (water).

Do not forget : in Italy the service (coperto) is not included within the price. You must pay a charge of 0.50 to2.00 euros per capita.

Favorite Dish: To drink :
    - Wine : Asti or Valpolicella
    - Water : San Pellegrino (sparkling water)
    and the Chinotto : typically Italian, a soda.

Mutcho Gusto: Italian fast food

by GUYON Written Jul 19, 2003
    Mutch Gusto

The only fast food American style we see in Lignano.

Favorite Dish: To say the truth, we did not eat at this restaurant because in Italy I prefer to eat Italian.
    And ...
    an American restaurant with a Spanish name and located in Italy is too international for me.

Peter Pan: Good Squids

Lignano Sabbiadoro - Italy

It was our first restaurant in Lignano, and we repeated. Nothing to say, the quality was good, maybe the prices a little bit higher than its equivalents.

In Portugal, for may years, the restaurants used to charge "Couvert" that was supposed to cover the bread and something else eventually brought to the table without any order, but sometimes respected to... nothing. After a long fight, that use was forbidden, and now the restaurants may charge only what the customers consume. In Italy I was surprised by the same use, and, in any restaurant, before starting to order and eat, we were already paying at least 3€. I still don't accept it, and here I leave my invitation to the Italian and visitors to fight that unfair use.

Baby: Fresh fish

Lignano Sabbiadoro - Italy

Here we were already organized to save some money - we need not to eat at the Italian way - Antipasto, first dish, second dish, desert, and one more quilogram in the belly... No!

We ordered only a first and a second dish and shared them, however we didn't save...

The second dish was expensive - mix grilled fish - but... who cares? It was good!

Favorite Dish: Mixed grilled fish

Corallo: My favorite

Lignano Sabbiadoro - Italy

Favorite Dish: We used this restaurant twicw, both times with a very positive impression. Its location and exterior look convinced me that it should me expensive, but I think that it had the best price-quality ratio. The menu is long, and though dominated by the inevitable pizza, it as a great diversity.

The prices were in line with the other, which meant more satisfation for the same money. As it should be.

Tavola calda: Self Service

Lignano Sabbiadoro - Italy

The cheapest restaurant, was a kind of self-service - we ordered in the counter, paid the bill, and brought to table what was ready to consume, waiting for the food needing cooking or eating. Pizza is the main dish, but there are alternatives.
    I tried to go there again in my first dinner, but the rain during the day announcing the end of summer season had already anticipated its closure.

In Portugal, for may years, the restaurants used to charge "Couvert" that was supposed to cover the bread and something else eventually brought to the table without any order, but sometimes respected to... nothing. After a long fight, that use was forbidden, and now the restaurants may charge only what the customers consume. In Italy I was surprised by the same use, and, in any restaurant, before starting to order and eat, we were already paying at least 3€. I still don't accept it, and here I leave my invitation to the Italian people and visitors to fight that unfair use.

Agosti: Expensive

Lignano Sabbiadoro - Italy

Entering this restaurant I expecting something... great!
    Most tables were reserved, and the restaurant looked nice. A promise.
    Well, I have nothing to complaint, it was a normal dinner, the prices for the food were normal, but the same didn't happen with the drinks - 3 € for a Sprite is discotheque price, and my wine cost the double of the usual. And more:

Agosti was the winner of the abuse, charging a "coberto" of 5€ for exactly... nothing!*

Instant Answers: Lignano Sabbiadoro

Comments

Lignano Sabbiadoro Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Lignano Sabbiadoro restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lignano Sabbiadoro sightseeing.

View all Lignano Sabbiadoro hotels