Formia Restaurants

I know you like it.
    by unravelau

Most Recent Restaurants in Formia

• Ristorante Roncesare: Best pizza ever!

by sharon11 Written May 14, 2012

A lovely family run restuarant that a friend seggested to us. We actually ate there every evening of our holiday as the food was so good. The pizza was really light and cooked in a wood fired oven. The seafood was amazing, we had a local fish called pezzogna. Considering we ate there for 6 nights we never got bored as they also had several specials. The staff speak english which made it alot easier for us and the prices were very reasonable. We will definately be going back next year!

Favorite Dish: Strozzapretti with anchiovies, olives and sundried tomatoes! Homemade pasta that's just so tasty!

• Photography

• unravelau's Profile Photo

Meet friendly Erasmo: My favourite coffee shop in Formia

by unravelau Written Mar 5, 2003

I know you like it.

A truly wonderful, modern, clean and tidy restaurant, directly opposite Formia's Post Office.

Favorite Dish: I am told that the food is good but I only ever had coffee and cake here. So I guess the bau bau (have no idea of the spelling), but its a beautiful light cake steeped in a honey flavoured sauce..........with more trickled on top. Yummmmmmmmmmm. AND you know how good the coffee is in Italy.

• Adventure Travel
    • Eco-Tourism

Instant Answers: Formia

Comments

Formia Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Formia restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Formia sightseeing.