Pub Crawl, Rome

Know about this? Rate It!

• Pub Crawl
    by mickmil
  • Pub Crawl
    by Ihearttheworld
    Drinking outside the Colosseum 9-10 pm
    by CLillard
  • Monza999's Profile Photo

Pub Crawl: A fantastic night with Colosseum Pub Crawl!

by Monza999 Written Sep 13, 2013

Great way to meet and mingle with others. Got a t-shirt and free drinks as advertised. Well worth the time and money + my friend had an birthday and she entered for free and got a bottle of Champagne. The pub crawl leaders were great and helpful - took good care of us. Would do it again next time! Totally recommend!

Dress Code: Dress for clubbing since the party ends in a nightclub

• Music

• mickmil's Profile Photo

Pub Crawl: Crawling out in Rome with Colosseum Team

by mickmil Updated Mar 12, 2013

This pub crawl was a blast! Great way to meet new people, get an hour of free drinks and even a free t-shirt also cover to the big nightclub. There were people from all over the world, and were all up for having a good laugh with each other! If your want to meet some great people, get very drunk and party in some great places - this is the place for it!

• Music

• Ihearttheworld's Profile Photo

Rome's Ultimate Party (used to be Spanish Steps): I came, I saw, I crawled

by Ihearttheworld Updated Mar 6, 2012

Rome's ultimate party pub crawl was the absolute best night on the town I have ever had. Staff meet you at the bottom of the Spanish Steps around 8:00-9:00 pm and take you to a pub to begin your night. For 25 euros you get: entrance to every nightclub on your crawl, drinks at most of the clubs, pizza, beer for an hour at the first pub! I have done this a couple times during my stay in Rome and it was a blast. One of the clubs we went to held 10,000 people or more and was along the Tiber River. It was a really interesting experience and when we were done with dancing we climbed the steps and were at the foot of Castel San Angelo. So cool!

Dress Code: No real dress code, for the ladies unaccustomed to cobblestone streets I would suggest you leave your heels at home!

• Colosseum Pub Crawl: Craziest night in Rome

by dannyrocck Written Jun 20, 2011

This was one of the best party I ever been while travelling. It was well organized, met bunch of outgoing people, very friendly staff members, nice bars and clubs. This night was total success!!
    The staff meets the people outsaid Colosseum metrostop. We went there around 9pm and had one hour openbar in the first place the staff took us. We got to know so many people from all over the world. Later they took us to another bar and a club. Me and my friends reached back to our hostel 6 am in the morning. We did not even need to worry about finding the way back, staff members were there and helped us out with directions and hints.

Dress Code: casual

• AnnaTT's Profile Photo

Colosseum pub Crawl: What a crazy night out in Rome!!!

by AnnaTT Updated Apr 4, 2011

It was my second time in Rome and this time i saw what Rome is about at night :)) We do love drinking and party in Russia but here in Italy they do something extremely wild!! A crowd of a hundred people go drinking and dancing together to several dance bars:) Hahaha , this was someting.... I really loved it, and .... i met a cute guy there too ))) Can't wait to go to Rome for my next vacation. I wish there were pub crawls like this everywhere!!!

• Study Abroad

• CLillard's Profile Photo

Colosseum Pub Crawl: Good Way to Meet Friends from all over the world

by CLillard Updated Apr 4, 2011

People we Met

I met many of the people that work for the Colosseum Pub Crawl. They are all nice and really fun! I met them on Tuesday and Wednesday in September. From 9-10 pm they hang out near the Colosseum and drink. They have beer, wine and cocktails (vodka, lemon soda). We played a drinking game called Flipper. We had so much fun the first night that we went back again the next night. We would have gone more, but we only had 2 nights in Rome.

Dress Code: You can dress casual, there is not a dress code at any of the bars they go to.

• Singles

• Paisleypaul's Profile Photo

Bar Gelateria Il Faraone: Gerat later evening spot

by Paisleypaul Written Jan 24, 2011
    Bar Gelateria Il Faraone - tables outdoors

The area of Monti and its focal point the Piazza Madonna dei Monti with its fontana is near the Colloseum and National Monument but is refreshingly, not to say surprisingly, local in clientele.

I am aware that for many this is not what they are looking for in a "Nightlife" tip - try Testaccio - but this is a wonderfully understated square, with another two bars on the piazza, central yet quiet. There are pasta and lasagne dishes and a whole lot more for about Eu7, although we stuck to bottled Moretti beer and white Chardonnay. Great for people watching, this was around the corner from our hotel, and if you stay at the Grifo you should pay it a visit.

Dress Code: Totally relaxed but stylish anyway - these are Gente di Roma!

• 11mirjam's Profile Photo

ENOTECA IL PICCOLO: nice place to watch people

by 11mirjam Written Feb 19, 2010

Nice bar with a terrace on the street where you can drink something and watch people.
    It's small but cute and cozy. It's a perfect place to hang out, and have a drink and bite; cheeses, mushrooms and dried tomatoes.

• Colosseum Pub Crawl: fun in Rome

by LaurenDE Written Feb 10, 2010

best nightout in Rome!! i met people from everywhere, at least 8 different nationalities. Very well organized, no time to get bored. Open bar & drinking games, bodyshots at the bars, clubbing for real, i didn' have to worry about anything, always someone from the staff around, ready to help out or cheer up. Loved it! my only concern was to have fun. At the end of the night they provide me all the info to get back to my hostel. really worth the 20€ i paid. Bis bald Colosseum Pubcrawl. Love you guys

Dress Code: no dress code on the pubcrawl, better be ready for the club though

• Singles
    • Women's Travel

• Nor_Cal_Brad's Profile Photo

Pubs around Rome: Pub Crawl

by Nor_Cal_Brad Updated Aug 22, 2006

One of the stops during the pub crawl

We went on a pub crawl that was advertized outside the Coliseum, but started at the Spanish Steps. DON'T GO TO THIS ONE! There are a couple of other pub crawls; I would try the one that starts outside the Coliseum. Each pub crawl costs about 20 Euros. The one that started outside the Spanish Steps was not everything it was adveritzed to be, though I still had fun. We were supposed to go to 5 different bars, have a free shot at each one, get a free shirt, and end up on a boat cruising down the Tiber river. We didn't get a shirt, only went to 3 pubs, and then finished at a boat that was docked on the Tiber river. There were about 120 of us, mostly American, some Aussies, Brits, and Kiwis too. I'm sure the locals whose houses we walked by during the pub crawl must all hate us. From looking at the website, it looks like the pub crawl might have changed a bit since I was there 2 months ago. The main reason that I would NOT recommend this particular pub crawl is because it did not have everything that it advertized.

Dress Code: There is no special dress code, just a bunch of 18 - 26 year olds wanting to party.

• Study Abroad

• alicia2005's Profile Photo

Pub Crawl: Colosseum Pub Crawl Rome is awesome!!

by alicia2005 Updated Dec 21, 2005

i just got back from rome and went on a pub crawl that started outside the colosseum. there were about 30 people and fortunately,me and my room mate janis were the only americans, and it was nice to meet so many people from around the world. there was a group of danish students and a lot of aussies and kiwis. anyway, we went to 5 great pubs with live music and dancing. thanks to bubba and steve, you guys rock!! if u guys ever come to detroit give me a call, i'll show u around. P.S Hey Steve, i still remember that body shot contest, man you are wild!

• Beer Tasting

• Venturingnow's Profile Photo

Everywhere in Rome: Pub Crawl!!!!!

by Venturingnow Written Feb 28, 2003

Excavations I tried urinating on while pub crawlin

Just about at any hostel or bar you can arrange to get involved in a Pub Crawl, a fantastic night out in Rome. You hop around some bars, get free drink cards to redeem at these bars, and then check out some sights like the colosseum while wasted! What could be better?

• guell's Profile Photo

Many, many places: pub crawling through Rome

by guell Updated Jan 31, 2003

Am I with these ladies?

What better way to meet fellow travelers than on an organized pub-crawl? We had a blast bar hopping through Rome with our new friends. We began at the Coliseum, where after meeting everybody, took off for a night of drink and dance.

Dress Code: come as you'd like

• BKLYNfinest's Profile Photo

THE INFAMOUS PUB-CRAWL....You...

by BKLYNfinest Updated Aug 26, 2002

THE INFAMOUS PUB-CRAWL....You pay about $15 get a shirt, membership card, and a shot in everyyou end up crawling into...You start off drinking and playing drinking games while people gather for about an hour.... Then its off to about 5 or 6 different bars you can stop anytime you choose...but what fun would that be? Be READY
    Its pretty Much a college crowd, and college atmosphere......its not classy or glamourous at all but draws in alot of vacationers and students.....Its alot of FUN....its finishes up around 1:30 then your on your own to find the after party

Dress Code: You can pretty much wear anything you want, its a relaxed atmosphere, but personally I like to look nice when im goin out

Instant Answers: Rome