Trinity College, Rome

Know about this? Rate It!

• Trinity College
    by Turska
  • Trinity College: wine & dine & music & fun

by Elysvenska Written Dec 11, 2011

When in Rome I always go to this place to enjoy a tasteful dinner, excellent cocktails and in the same place after midnight there is always a party going on! the service is very kind, entry is free. Trinity College is in the historical centre of Rome and is very easy to reach by public transport. It's frequented not only by tourists but also by locals. It's a favourite for italians and foreigners. Open every day till late at reasonable prices. I strongly reccomend it!

Dress Code: casual and informal

• Beer Tasting

• terps94's Profile Photo

Trinity College: having a Guinness in Rome

by terps94 Updated Apr 4, 2011

I know lot of people are wondering why would we go to an irish pub in Rome. Well my friends and I made a pact that wherevver we go we are going to find a Irish pub and drink a Guinness for them.

So after seeing Pantheon one day while we are walking around we find this nice little spot so we decided to check it out. Nothing beats a cold Irish stout after a full day of walking so for the rest of the trip this is where we end our day.

It was interesting because they wont let a group of local guys but they would let in a ladies or couples or like us tourist.

Lunch

Dress Code: Casual

• Turska's Profile Photo

Trinity College: If you fancy a Guinness

by Turska Updated Oct 12, 2008

We like Irish beers and after some days in Italy we felt like having a good black beer.This place was close to our flat,so we poped in for some times.The music was terrible "todays hits",when we are used to hear little more rock-classics at Irish pubs.Other disapointement was,that we tried to go to watch the Formula1 competion there,but there was only MTV on,and the same thing everywhere.We thought that this Ferrari-nation would watch Formulas!And as we are Finnish,and at the time Ferrari has Finnish driver Kimi Räikkönen,we thought we could watch Formulas and have same favourite with Italian people,but we found not a single place,where you could watch it.Too bad,when there was two Finns in top three that day!But anyway,we went here some other times also,because it was closest pub for us,when we wanted a beer.About 3-4 times.

Dress Code: No dress-code

• Trinity College: Trinity College

by ScottMes Written Sep 8, 2002

An Irish-type pub located just off of the Via del Corso, it provides a pleasant atmosphere and plenty of people watching.

Dress Code: As with all Italian night spots, you should look nice. Don't go in jeans and a t-shirt - at least wear khakis! Because it's mostly young people there, and is a bar, the dress code isn't too high.

• Trinity College- Irish Pub in...

by MaulLove Written Aug 26, 2002

Trinity College- Irish Pub in Rome
    This is the only bar I went to in Rome, so I can't really compare it to any others. Friendly people, and as a young lady, I didn't have to buy any drinks, guys paid for all of them(That was really cool). The Guinness was good, make sure to try a shot called Grappa (I believe that's how it's spelled).

Dress Code: Casual, I wore a simple black dress, my friend wore pants and a shirt with a band logo.

Instant Answers: Rome