Amalfi Pizzeria, Rome

Via dei Gracchi, 12 Roma, Italy 06 39733165

The Amalfi Antipasto
    by azz8206
  • delicious pizza & tuna salad at Amalfi Pizzeria
    delicious pizza & tuna salad at Amalfi...
    by Chinggis_n_Borte
  • azz8206's Profile Photo

Amalfi Pizzeria: Great pizza

by azz8206 Updated May 11, 2008

The Amalfi Antipasto

I loved this restaurant near the Ottaviano metro. The pizza and the amalfi antipasto were some of the best dishes I've had while in Rome. Although my wife was kicking herself for not ordering a pizza because her pasta was not that good. It's not too pricey and there is no cover charge to sit. The inside is nice and clean and the service is very good with the owner taking the order and a couple of waiters attending to you. I give it a very satisfied revue just because my wife did not enjoy her pasta. It's between 25- 30 euros pp with a beer and no tip.

Favorite Dish: I really enjoyed my amalfi antipasto which consisted of prosciutto, melon, some bruschetta bread, bocconcini with tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella. a mini calzone and the piece de resistance eggplant meatballs. I also enjoyed my pizza lucifero, the salami was quite good.

• Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo

Amalfi Pizzeria 2 (there are 2 in the same street): Delicious Pizza!

by Chinggis_n_Borte Written Apr 19, 2014
    delicious pizza & tuna salad at Amalfi Pizzeria

There are 2 Amalfi Pizzeria in the same street, Via dei Gracchi, at numbers 5 and 12.
    We ate at the one at number 5 which is called Amalfi 2.
    The location is not far from The Vatican, and in walking distance to Ottaviano Metro.

Favorite Dish: Chinggis ordered a Margherita Pizza. 6,50 Euros
    Borte ordered a Prosciutto e Funghi Pizza (prosciutto & mushroom). 8,50 Euros
    And we shared a Tuna Salad (Insalata Tonnara), 7,50 Euros, a litre bottle of sparkling mineral water, 2,50 Euros.

And we had coffees.

The meal was very large and filling. The salad was very large (lucky we shared it, and did not order one each). The pizzas were both very tasty. We were happy with our choices.

The service was friendly and efficient.

Instant Answers: Rome

Comments

Hotels Near Amalfi Pizzeria
4.5 out of 5 stars