Been here? Rate It!
Caffe Fassino: Quaint Cafe Near Piazza Fiume
Cafe Fassino is a quaint little cafe just off of the Piazza Fiume near our hotel (Hotel Fiume). We had wanted to stop in this cafe the entire week, but they open late in the morning/early in the afternoon, usually after we had left to see the City's sights for the day. On our last evening in Rome, when we had called it quits early in order to pack and prepare for our early flight the next day, they were open and we stopped in.
The cafe itself is pretty normal, the service standard, the selection of gelato and drinks mediocre, but the atmosphere was wonderful. We got a couple limoncello's, which we sipped while watching locals and the piano man in the corner. It was a warm and friendly end to our week in the Eternal City.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Rome Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Patricks Point State Park Hotels
- Shidu Hotels
- Kalvarija Hotels
- Panama City Beach
- Gampaha Hotels
- Machu Picchu