Been here? Rate It!
Skip this place: Cavour 313 - went here 2014
Unfortunately - this place left much to be desired. I ordered the fresh tuna but it was anything but fresh. The tuna smelled fishy and was gray. It tasted bad - very bad. Of course they offered to replace it with another meal but it was too late. I had lost my appetite. They did refund the meal and we did not pay for it.
Favorite Dish: none
- Museum Visits
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Cavour 313: Friendly staff
Wine bar with a great choice of wines and also good food - we had platters of antipasti, cheese, meats, salad and bread, all served by friendly and helpful staff.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Rome Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Málaga Hotels
- Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut Hotels
- Markham Hotels
- Lake Elsinore
- Province of New Brunswick
- State of Sikkim Hotels