Enoteca Bevitoria, Rome

• Enoteca Bevitoria
    by josiebella
  • Enoteca La Bevatoria: A Charming and Favorite Restaurant

by josiebella Written Nov 18, 2008

I have been going to this restaurant for nearly 8 years and have always had a fantastic evening and have never had a bad meal. I always get a warm welcome from the owner and the waiters who remember me every time.. The food had always been excellent and the ambience is typically Italian with all the buzz of the Piazza, street artists and candle light. I will always return here each time I come back to this amazing city and contrary to other opinions I would never hesitate in recommending this to anyone going to Rome.

Favorite Dish: Try House antipasta - meats cheese, roasted vegetables and bread & Oils, Risotto fungi - huge depth in flavor and steak with pepper corns.. mmmmmmm

• Enoteca La Bevatoria, Piazza Navona: A charming and favorite restaurant

by josiebella Written Nov 18, 2008

Favorite Dish: From the menu I would hightly recommend starting with the house antipasta - fantastic meats, cheese and roasted vegetables, breads and oils. Also try the Risotto Fungi its depth of flavor is wonderful. Finally steak with pepper corns.. mmmmmm.

• Turska's Profile Photo

Enoteca Bevitoria: Worst restaurant we visited

by Turska Updated Oct 12, 2008

We thought that we should at least once eat at Piazza Navona.We were again quite hungry,so we didn´t change our mind even after we saw the prices here.Maybe we should have left..We choosed this place,because they had little different pizzas(seems like in Rome all restaurants have same pizza-menus),and we felt like a pizza.
    At menu,there was pizzas with proscutto crudo and some other with proscutto cotto.In my pizza there should have been proscutto cotto,but it was crudo(I´m sorry,but we hate it,it´s like chewing gum with ham-flavour-I know we are fool..),and i had to take the meat of after trying to eat it.My husband took salami-pizza,but he had raw bottom,it was not cooked ready,and he couln´t eat it.Waither wasn´t so nice,and food was overpriced,and our water came with icecubes-(only place it happened-and I´m not so good with my stomach,and afraid of "dirty water").I will not recommend this.

Favorite Dish: Only good thing was wine.Is there even any poor Italian white-wine? ;) At least we haven´t had any.We noticed that other customers weren´t more pleased than us.

Instant Answers: Rome

Comments

Hotels Near Enoteca Bevitoria
4.5 out of 5 stars