Fior di Luna, Rome

choices
    by traveloturc
  • Fior di Luna: Great experience

by AlexGNJ Updated Feb 15, 2014

I am from Germany and very fond of gelato so I went to Fiordiluna on december with my family. We had some great chocolate cru sorbet which alone worth the visit. The owner told me they grind the Pistachio from Bronte and shoved me the machine for doing it. This is a true artisan laboratory and they use only pure and high quality ingredients and they even sell some of them, for instance the Pistachio from Bronte and Haselnuss from Piedmont. They also produce chocolate bars using cocoa from Valrhona and Domori. My wife had an incredible tangerine sorbet. Don't miss this gelateria during your visit.

Favorite Dish: Chocolate, Pistachio, fruit sorbet

• RoscoeGregg's Profile Photo

Fior di Luna: Local and Delicious

by RoscoeGregg Updated Jun 16, 2012
    Look Close it is easy to miss

This little shop located in the Tastavere is well worth the stop. The flavors are imaginative and made with high quality ingredients. There is a focus on local and organic/biological.

The main draw is the great flavor and texture of the gelato.

It is clean and the owner has been there each time we have visited. We have been known to visit more than once a day it is so good

Favorite Dish: I had some clementine flavored gelato here that was just AMAZING!

• traveloturc's Profile Photo

Fior di luna: Disappointment

by traveloturc Written Sep 23, 2008

With the guidance of VT members I decide to visit the Ice Cream shop
    After long investigations I ve manage to find the place and to tell the truth
    it was complete dsappointment because although very positive opinions of all VT members
    I didnt find any practical difference and particularity of any Ice Cream shop in Roma.
    I only wanted to share my personal views wit you..

Instant Answers: Rome

Comments

Hotels Near Fior di Luna
4.5 out of 5 stars