Been here? Rate It!
La Scala: Pretty find in Trastevere
This pretty little restaurant it right in Trastevere, near a kindergarten and a mini-plaza where there is a bit of passersby. The patio drew us in: clean, cozy, inviting. Inside was also nice. The food was very flavorful and delicate but not skimpy. Don't remember exactly what we had, but the artichoke bruchetta was good. It was mashed artichokes, unlike the whole marinated I was going for and saw someone else have, so you'll have to figure out how to get that one. The service spoke good english. Thought I had a map for this one, but don't. You'll have to use the address.
Favorite Dish: Whatever I had, I asked the waiter what he thought the most flavorful was and went with it.
- Food and Dining
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Museum Visits
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Rome Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bloemfontein Hotels
- Guangzhou Hotels
- Elihu Island Hotels
- Parish of Saint Catherine Hotels
- Saint Simons Island