Been here? Rate It!
Le Grotte: Local fare
We asked at the hotel for a resto where the staff would go it and they recommended
this place. Small, nice, low-key, with tiny tables and excellent food. It's amazing how much we could eat (three-course meal and sides) and yet not fill stuffed at the end. I'm not a fan of Italian wine but we got a very decent bottle from the Lazio region.
Favorite Dish: Pasta alfredo without cream - ah, delicious!
I had a side of something that looked like kale. I never thought I'd enjoy something so bitter but it went perfectly with my veal (and I didn't think i'd enjoy veal that much either).
Perfect choccy mousse to top it off.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Rome Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Zichron Yaakov
- Mililani Town Hotels
- North Hutchinson Island Hotels
- Little Rock Hotels
- Traverse City Hotels