Been here? Rate It!
Lo Convento: Excellent pasta
This is my boyfriend's favourite restaurant in Rome, and being him italian and someone who loves to eat well, it must tell something about the quality of this place.
Plus, it's quite funny to see the waiters dressed as monks, the poor guys! : )
There are two or three rooms, so it's also a great idea if you're in a big group.
Favorite Dish: He ate a carbonara, which was the best I have ever tasted. I chose ravioli with a delicious sauce of spinach and salmon, it was absolutely fabulous!
They have a wide variety of pasta, cooked in the traditional roman way, and also the starters were very good. We chose buffet starters - they give you a plate and you can fill it with all the delicious things that you will see at the entrance, on the left side.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book Now - Pay Later!
- Venere.com Best Prices & No Cancellation Fees! Hotels, Apartments, B&Bs and More!
Rome Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hamilton Island Hotels
- Tettegouche State Park Hotels
- Fort Moultrie Hotels
- Kampong Pantai Batu Hitam Hotels