Mondo Arancina, Rome

by naibaho
  • naibaho's Profile Photo

Mondo Arancina: Best Pizza in Rome

by naibaho Updated Apr 4, 2011

It looks like a common pizza stall you can find all around Rome. But this is different.

During my 3 days visit in Rome, I eat pizza for snack, lunch and dinner. I have limited my pizza stall for those who have gained reputation in the review list - made either personally by an individual or those who have the culinary expert.

Among the others best pizza, I would say this is the best pizza by the slice I ever get in Rome. The only pizza that I think will be able to beat this one is the one I ate 4 years ago in New York city, near Thompson street.

I taste the cheese pizza (margarhita) and the ham cheese pizza. The best thing about their pizza is they have all the fresh ingredients and the crusty in the right portion. I can taste the fresh smashed tomatoes between the melted chees in my slice of cheese pizza.

The place actually famous for its arancini - the balls they sold. But somehow, I think the pizza won the taste.

Favorite Dish: The margaritha and the quatro formaggi (four kind of cheese pizza)...!!! You will like the taste of the tomatoes and the cheese in your mouth...!!!

Instant Answers: Rome

Comments

Hotels Near Mondo Arancina
4.5 out of 5 stars