Spaghetteria L´Archetto, Rome

5 out of 5 stars 1 Reviews

Via dell'archetto, 26

• Turska's Profile Photo

Spaghetteria L´Archetto: If you love pasta-go here!

by Turska Updated Oct 13, 2008

I had a Michelin guide-book,witch I was reading one day,when we were resting at our flat.It told about pasta-restaurant,were pastas are big and tasty,and there are tens of different sauces.We love pasta,and were surpriced to find out,that this was about 200m from our flat!We went there around 20 o´clock(8 p.m. to Americans) and got a table.After half an hour,there was 14 people waiting for a table.And no wonder!They had very good pastas-lots of different and they were big enough to eat as maincourse.Even though Italians are told to not eat pasta as maincourse,there was also local people eating in many tables.Maybe times change!We had again housewine(white),and it was good again,as allways in Italy.

Favorite Dish: At the other night I had sahetti with cheese-sauce and ham and peas,at another night I had(again..) aglio e olio.My husband had some spicy hot meat-sauce at another night,and pesto another.Wine was good,as I told,and even if we were in Italy-I had best Creme catalana outside Barcelona!It was SOOO good also.And my husband had some tart,and liked it also.
    When we came another time,the owner said"Thanks for coming back!"Even if they had all trophys inside,he was still noticing us.We had gone many times,if we had found it earlier.

Instant Answers: Rome

Comments

Hotels Near Spaghetteria L´Archetto
4.0 out of 5 stars