Been here? Rate It!
Trattoria Da “Oio” a Casa Mia: Hardy Roman Trattoria
This hardy Roman trattoria is one which tourists will typically never reach, despite receiving some attention from guidebooks. It is located in the middle class residential neighbourhood of Testaccio, not too far from the Pyramid of Caius Cestius, away from the main tourist atractions. It serves excellent local Roman dishes including tonarelli cacio e pepe and pollo (chicken) all cacciatore at relatively low prices and in a very simple dining room. The trattoria is run by a family (I believe the husband "Oio" cooks and the wife runs the dining room). If this is not your first visit to Rome and are looking for an authentic experience, the detour here won't be regrettable.
- Food and Dining
- Wine Tasting
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Rome Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Beverly Beach State Park Hotels
- Muhafazat Musandam Hotels
- Herculaneum Hotels
- Hoornse Meer Hotels