il Brillo Parlante, Rome

via della Fontanelle, 12 +39 06 3243334

• OnTheRoadGoombah's Profile Photo

il Brillo Parlante: A Hidden Gem in the Heart of the City

by OnTheRoadGoombah Written Apr 10, 2007

A colleague in Rome recommended this restaurant -- and for good reason! I am always weary of restaurants in the "touristy" parts of cities, but this one may have me rethinking my position.

I only wish I hadn't had such a big lunch earlier in the day. I skipped the primi and went straight for a secondi of chicken and lemons with a side of roasted potatoes. The food was very good and prices very reasonable for the area.

The decor and atmosphere of the restaurant was fine, but a little pristine for my tastes. My colleague's wife ordered the wine and I wish I had gotten the name of it. It was superb...sorry I can't help with the name, though. Maybe you can keep trying them all!

• HELEN's Profile Photo

Il Brilllo Parlante: Il Brilllo Parlante

by HELEN Written Jun 29, 2004

Great food and wine. There's an outside seating area that's great on a really nice day or a beautiful, warm night, but the inside is the hidden treasure of this restaurant. It's downstairs in the basement and some if it is in the wine cellar.

• Lenelinen's Profile Photo

Il Brillo Parlante: Cosy, stylish wine bar & restaurant with a terrace

by Lenelinen Written Jan 23, 2004

This restaurant has a wine bar on the street level, a restaurant on the basement and a terrace for dining on the small alley.

Favorite Dish: Lovely food! I ate the best tomato bruschetta there. A good selection of wine, nice waiters and a very nice atmosphere. I really recommend.

Instant Answers: Rome

Comments

Hotels Near il Brillo Parlante
4.0 out of 5 stars