Music, Rome

Know about this? Rate It!

Zecchino D'Oro CD
    by nicolettart
  • OttoMarzo's Profile Photo

Discoteca Laziale: CDs and DVDs

by OttoMarzo Written Jun 28, 2005

It's my favourite shop in Rome, but maybe just because music is such a big part of my life. This shop is great because you can find anything you are looking for and for a very good price. Very very well specialized in alternative music. You can find pop music everywhere, this is absolutely the best shop to buy any other kind.

What to buy: This is not something about Rome in particular. Just it's a good chance to buy music for a good price. Pay attention to special prices, discounts are very common here.

What to pay: It depends on what you are buying and if it's special price or not, but you will surely pay less here than in other shops.

• Music

• nicolettart's Profile Photo

Frengo's Music: Italian Baby Music and Other CD's

by nicolettart Updated Jun 9, 2003

Zecchino D'Oro CD

I find that my baby loves music, especially children singing. SInce I was a child I have watched Lo Zecchino D'Oro , a childrens' singing contest, on RAI. While in Rome I decided I wanted to pick up the latest CD and I found it in a music shop in Trastevere. It was near S. Maria in Trastevere.

What to buy: Italian CDs

What to pay: Average price for the 2CD set was 20 Euro, I think. I also bought Zucchero's latest, Shake, which was only 10 Euro.

Instant Answers: Rome