Rome Things to Do

• The Vatican

Most Viewed Things to Do in Rome

Instant Answers: Rome

Mar 20, 2013 at 5:57 AM

I like it, it looks really good although i have to agree with tvor about the 'Don't Do This'

Mar 20, 2013 at 5:58 AM

'Be Aware! ' would be better I think

• roamer61's Profile Photo
      Mar 20, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Yea, unlikely they would put it in print. But if they did, that's a good way to make some revenue.

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I like this idea very much G. Excellent resource for someone traveling to Rome. I hope your plans for future guided tours works out! Thank you.

• leics's Profile Photo
      Mar 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Agree about the hard copy: very unlikely to make any money for VT, and that is what matters. Apps are a better option, I think. Also agree about a churches section, but I believe that aspect will be in the hands of the editors when this format goes live. I don't like 'Don't do this' Much better to use something like 'Warnings' or 'Watch out for....' (I don't like 'dangers', because generally they aren't dangerous at all). But I think it is essential that whatever title is chosen for e.g. the 'warnings and dangers' tip group should be the same in all travel guides. Having different titles at the whim of the editor/s doesn't make sense if the aim is ease of use.

Mar 26, 2013 at 6:49 AM

I agree with Leics, there should be a Uniform layout with sub catogories up to editors, just how it used to be! i still think that Be Aware! is better than warnings or dangers but especialy not Dont do this!!

Rome Things to Do

giampiero6's Profile Photo

What can you say about one of the greatest cities in the world? Spanning almost three thousand years of history, Rome is one of the oldest cities Europe and once it's mightiest. Rome’s history...

Rome Members Meetings

Jul 25, 2014
Meet up for lunch or just gelato