Sperlonga Warnings and Dangers

Peaceful Piazza where you can rest.
    Non dangerous Italian Snake
    In focus in Tiberius' Cave

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Sperlonga

• unravelau's Profile Photo

Be aware of your surroundings when photographing

by unravelau Written Feb 20, 2003

In focus in Tiberius' Cave

I was moving in to get a close up of the ancient rock work in Tiberius' cave and clicked at the precise moment that I caught this movement out of the corner of my eye.......I am surprised that the photo is in focus. So it might pay to survey the field before you put your camera up to your eye.........I must have jumped a good 3 feet, but I took another snap as it slithered in front of me, then down the wall, into a bath and then through a crack and disappeared.

• unravelau's Profile Photo

Beware of the gremlins who get in front of you and

by unravelau Updated Apr 4, 2011

Peaceful Piazza where you can rest.

put an obstacle in your path so that you fall flat on your face like I did. I then had cause to sit and reflect here, while watching my knee swell to twice its normal size and I generally felt sorry for myself.

• Hiking and Walking
    • Adventure Travel

Talking about snakes

by unravelau Written Feb 20, 2003

Non dangerous Italian Snake

My Italian friend reckons that there is only one dangerous snake in Italy.......he assured me that this isn't it. But what I want to know is, did the snake know that it wasn't supposed to be dangerous..............it scared me.

Instant Answers: Sperlonga

Comments

Sperlonga Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Sperlonga warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sperlonga sightseeing.